Seabourn, the ultra-luxury ocean travel line, is looking forward to 2022 by opening a number of summer and fall voyages for sale on Friday, February 5, including Europe, Alaska and British Columbia, and Canada and New England. These voyages will provide travelers with the opportunity to rediscover the world while sailing on the line’s award-winning, ultra-luxury intimate ships. Itinerary details with more information on the specific destinations for each region will be available on Seabourn’s website.
A wide range of itineraries are being offered in each region, including 68 sailings in Europe in summer 2022, with voyages of seven to 14 days, and options to combine voyages to up to 38 days. Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Sojourn are scheduled to journey the coasts of ‘the Continent’ with itineraries designed to appeal broadly to highly discerning travelers. The ships will visit a combination of popular cities and hidden gems and destinations accessible only to smaller ships and yachts, as well as 27 European ports the line has not visited in the past five years – or ever before. Noteworthy maiden calls will include Vis and Trogir, Croatia; Esbjerg, Denmark; Plymouth and Portsmouth, England; La Ciotat and Douarnenez, France; Laerdal, Norway; and Ferrol and Puerto Rosario, Fuerteventura, Canarias in Spain.
In addition, the line has scheduled 15 2022 summer sailings aboard Seabourn Odyssey in Alaska and British Columbia, with voyages running seven to 11 days and options to extend up to 14 days. The line will also offer six sailings in late summer and early fall aboard Seabourn Quest in Canada and New England, with voyages from 12 to 14 days.
“For the past year, most of us have been dreaming about traveling again and exploring this magnificent world we live in,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We hope our new 2022 voyages will give luxury travelers something to look forward to and encourage them to make future travel plans. There is no better way to explore Europe, Alaska, and Canada and New England than with Seabourn.”
Travelers interested in booking a 2022 Seabourn voyage may take advantage of several promotions to receive additional savings, including the line’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion. Guests who book select 2022 sailings and pay their booking in full by March 31, 2021, will receive an additional 10 percent savings off the base cruise fare. In addition, the Early Bonus Savings can be combined with other promotions, including the line’s Seabourn Club Savings, which provides an extra five percent savings to Seabourn Club Members on select sailings.
Taken together, 2022 will be a great year to experience the many levels of service that create “the Seabourn Difference.” Those include one of the most modern fleets in the cruise industry; intuitive, personalized service provided by staff and crew who are passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations; curated voyages sailing to spots that larger ships are unable to access; and world-class dining created in partnership with multiple-Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller. Seabourn also heightens its ultra-luxury cruise experience with unique onboard and adventure programming including Seabourn Conversations featuring enrichment talks by accomplished luminaries, and Ventures by Seabourn optional shore excursions to take in natural and cultural wonders via hike, kayak and Zodiac led by talented Seabourn Expedition teams.
Seabourn voyages that will be on sale for 2022 include:
European Itineraries to the Mediterranean and Northern Europe
- Seabourn Sojourn will spend early June 2022 cruising from Athens through the Adriatic to Greek Isles, Albania, Croatia and Malta, then arrive in the Western Mediterranean with a series of seven-day voyages between Barcelona and Rome exploring the French and Italian Rivieras and Spain. The ship will also sail on 10- and 11-day voyages, featuring additional ports including Tangier, Gibraltar and Malta while offering longer combinations. In October, Seabourn Sojourn will linger in Iberia with seven-day Spain and Portugal voyages, finishing with two new seven-day Canary Island voyages between Lisbon and Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, before departing November 6 to reach Miami in 12 days.
- Summer 2022 in Europe for Seabourn Quest will start on May 10 with an 11-day voyage from Barcelona to Venice, where the ship will offer a series of new seven-, 10- and 11-day round-trip voyages from Venice exploring the Adriatic. The Europe season includes a 10-day voyage from Venice to Barcelona, followed by an exceptional 14-day repositioning voyage from Barcelona to Dover taking in stunning Spanish, Portuguese, French and British ports, including eight hours scenic sailing up the Garonne into the heart of Bordeaux for an overnight. On August 5, Seabourn Quest will embark on the Route of the Vikings, arriving in Montreal 24 days later after exploring the British Isles, Iceland, Greenland, and the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland and Quebec, with exciting Ventures by Seabourn offerings along the way.
- Beginning mid-April 2022, Seabourn Encore will set sail from the sun-kissed, perennially popular Eastern Mediterranean, with seven-day voyages of the Greek Isles and Turkish coast providing numerous departures through twin itineraries that invite combinations with Mykonos and Ephesus in one direction, and Santorini and Bodrum in the other. Look for novel seven-day voyages between Athens and Haifa, and round-trip voyages from Athens offering intriguing combination options, as well as a pair of seven-day itineraries into the Adriatic between Athens and Venice with Dubrovnik and Zadar one way, and Sibenik and Kotor the other. In late November, Seabourn Encore will make one last departure from Athens toward Dubai and head back to Southeast Asia.
- Seabourn Ovation will visit charming islands in the Mediterranean starting in late April 2022, sailing from Athens to Monte Carlo with calls at Lipari and Ponza. Beginning late May 2022, the ship will embark on a series of seven-day voyages in the Western Mediterranean from Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Rome – with seasonal departures through May and June and repeated in October and November – offering inviting combinations of popular itineraries in Spain, France and Italy. Following a 14-day Western Europe voyage from Lisbon to Copenhagen, the ship will spend the summer in Northern Europe with the line’s popular seven-day St. Petersburg and Baltic voyages between Copenhagen and Stockholm, as well as 14-day Norway and the North Cape sailings round-trip from Copenhagen. Departing the Danish capital on September 10, Seabourn Ovation will sail to Dover via the Kiel Canal with an overnight in Amsterdam, followed by a 14-day sail round-trip from Dover with ports throughout the British Isles, and then a classic 14-day Vintage Europe cruise from Dover to Barcelona with an overnight at Rouen for Paris. With another round of seven-day Mediterranean voyages lit by the golden beauty of autumn, Seabourn Ovation’s time cruising ‘the Continent’ will conclude with a 14-day European grand finale from Barcelona to Lisbon, connecting Spain, Morocco and the Canary Islands with an overnight in Tenerife. The ship will depart Europe for the Caribbean on November 26 on a 14-day transatlantic to Barbados.
Alaska and British Columbia
- Starting May 27, 2022, Seabourn Odyssey will sail to Alaska and British Columbia during the summer of 2022 with a series of seven-, 10- and 11-day voyages. The ship will offer 11 seven-day voyages between Vancouver and Juneau, as well as four 10- and 11-day round-trip Vancouver voyages. All itineraries will feature optional Ventures by Seabourn excursions featuring kayaking, Zodiac cruising, and hiking outings. In addition, guests will be able to combine seven-day voyages into 14-day round-trip sailings from Vancouver throughout the season.
Canada and New England Itineraries
- Experience voyages inspired by autumnal beauty along the eastern seaboard of North America. Beginning August 29, 2022, Seabourn Quest will begin a series of four 12-day Canada and New England Fall Foliage cruises between Montreal and New York City, with one 12-day Canadian Autumn cruise with heavy Canadian content sailing round-trip from Montreal on September 22. With the season cooling, the ship will head south late October from Montreal on a 14-day Atlantic Coast Harbors cruise to Miami.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world. Our highest responsibility and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew, shoreside employees, and the people and communities our ships visit.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Click-to-Tweet: .@seabourncruise looks ahead to 2022 with ultra-luxury sailing itineraries in #ExtraordinaryWorlds across Canada, New England, Alaska, and Europe, available for booking starting February 5th: https://www.seabourn.com/